Wednesday, April 22, 2009

so-called-squirrel

i saw a cute little squirrel today...
it jump around playfully....
it was right in front of my house...
jumping around with its friends...
sometimes it come close to me,
seems like calling me to join it,
looking at it, i feel happy,
i feel content,
i feel relaxed....
every evening i went out,
to the big drain in front of my house,
chasing the squirrel to their home.
with them, i always smile, always happy.
its like the squirrel are my friends,
my pet that cannot be captured,
but it is mine all the same,
and it look friendly and happy.
until one day,
looking at my aquarium one day,
there are two little squirrel swimming in it,
ine is dead, another barely breathing,
i was shocked, i was sad....
i helped it and put it out of its misery,
i cried just looking at it, i feel so guilty,
my squirrel dying...
i put it on the grass...
my first time looking at it,
as close as touching it,
just as i hold out my hand to touch it,
to show them love,
to tell it everything is going to be all right,
it stand up and show me its teeth!
its sharp as razor teeth,
long like needles,
it growl loudly,
warning me to stay away...
after all the things that i've done to save it,
after helping it to live,
it turns out not to be a squrrel at all.
its a vicious monster...
who eats small animals,
it may look like a squirrel, but it is not,
it never was and it never will.
my heart breaks,
my love is not what it seems,
it is not what i thought it would be,
my love and happiness was killed...
everytime i saw the so-called-squirrel by people who do not know the truth about it,
i feel angry,
i feel sad,
i never trust its playful sight again...

1 comment:

Followers